- As a result of COVID-19, HCBA disaster relief training has not yet been scheduled.
- There have been no callouts yet in 2021.
- Efforts have concentrated on preparing our disaster relief units in HCBA for future deployments. This has included refurbishing the New Salem shower trailer unit. With respect to the shower trailer, New Salem has indicated that they would like another church in the HCBA to take over operation of the trailer. They shared how blessed they have been to have the trailer and want it to continue to be used for God’s glory. Anyone interested can contact Alan Rogers at New Salem.
- After having to lease skid steers for the April 2020 tornado response, steps have also been initiated for HCBA to purchase a used skid steer and trailer for use in future chainsaw and flood recovery callouts.
- Schedule Hamilton County Associational disaster relief training when COVID-19 permits.
- Ridgedale Baptist to complete repairs of their laundry trailer.
- Woodland Park to complete purchase of supplies to equip their disaster relief trailer for chainsaw and flood recovery callouts.
- Complete purchase of a skid steer and trailer.
- Helping New Salem find a new home for their shower trailer
HCBA DR Coordinator
Executive Board Report from February 2021