About thirty miles from downtown Chattanooga, you will find our church camp, Dogwood Lodge. There you can enjoy a natural setting of hills, extensive waterfront and wooded walking trails. This is a perfect way to get away from our hurried lives to worship and enjoy God’s creation.
- 'Trying to be Jesus': 4 testimonies of persecution January 16, 2019
- Abortion defunding effort resumes in Congress January 16, 2019
- Open Doors: Christian persecution up 14% worldwide January 16, 2019
- DeMoss to close prominent PR firm March 29 January 16, 2019
- LifeWay to reduce 'brick-and-mortar channel' January 16, 2019